Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Vagrancy: an Experiment

On September 1st, 2009 I will be homeless.  

I don't want to live at my current apartment anymore, and it's extremely difficult to find a new one that is in within my price range.  I'm about to graduate from an accredited four year university with a Bachelor's degree, I grew up in an upper-middle class family, but looking at my options- I choose to move into my car.  

There's a really good chance that I'm being ridiculous.  Being homeless is probably really hard.  Really, really hard.  But I'm going to blog about it and let you know.  At least, I can avoid paying rent for a few months and claw my way closer to the surface and out from under the mountain of debt I'm in.  Let's see how long I last, eh?


2 comments:

  1. okay!There's no shame in showering at the nearest flying J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Anna, I love you
    I have to, you're the only one who reads my blog

    ReplyDelete